18 April 2009

getURL - part2

getURL finally works on every tested devices.
It took me some days, waiting for availability of some devices on RDA.

When I tested on N82, getURL didn't work. I was very sad because I thought I'll had to retest everything, if I find a fix.
Hopefully, I noticed the screen 'flash' when I call the getURL.

You'll find this tip on some others blogs and websites but, since I personnally lost a lot of time on this one, I'll share it too :

If you open a webpage with a getURL from your FlashLite app/game, be sure your default browser is closed.
Else the webpage will be opened on the background.

No comments: