One week after my first ANE release comes my first update !
While writing a sample AIR app, I noticed some bugs mainly related to the ANE's context.
Following doc and tutorials, I made a wonderful error : using a static context
On Ads4AIR case, using a static context is an error because if you ask for interstitial ad THEN a banned ad, the banner ad request won't work...because it's stil initialized with interstitial context.
I fixed a lot of others memory leak and was able to code some workaround on Adfonic's limits.
Now it's time to work on the Blackberry !
Be free to
- download the new version (v1.0.1)
- make some tests on your Android device
- check the source of the sample AIR app